Hi. Here’s another cool Outlook tip that might work for you.
If you frequently send e-mail to the same person, make it easier on yourself. You can create a desktop shortcut that will open a blank, pre-addressed message that’s all ready for you to send in Outlook. Here’s how:
- Right-click in an empty area of your desktop, point to New, and then click Shortcut.
- In the Create Shortcut dialog box, type mailto: and enter the e-mail address of your recipient, leaving no spaces.
- Click Next, and then choose a name for your shortcut.
- Click Finish, and a new shortcut appears on your desktop.
- Double-click the icon, and a blank email opens with your recipient’s address in the To field. Just compose your message and send as normal.